Woodland Animals Drool Bib
Country Stitched bibs are the fashionable way to absorb all the drool coming from your teething little one! With a cleverly constructed two-in-one design, our absorbent bibs are fashionable and functional.
Country Stitched bibs are...
- Super Absorbent - Every bib is made with two layers of flannel to increase absorbency. Flannel fabric is 'brushed' which creates extra softness and raises the fibers to act like little hands grabbing at the drool and bringing it into the bib.
- Two Designs in One - Country Stitched bibs are uniquely designed to be worn as both a bandana bib and infinity bib.
- Bandana Bib - The classic bandana bib style has a long drape in the front with the top of the bib tucked in under the chin to create maximum surface area for drool absorption.
- Infinity Bib - The trendy infinity bib style has the top and bottom of the bib tucked in to mimic an infinity scarf, sitting close to the neck under the chin for a stylish look.
- Made with Adjustable Snaps - Each bib is made with 6 CPISA compliant plastic KAM snaps (3 on each side) to provide adjustable sizing as baby grows (up to 4 years old). The snaps secure the bib from falling off while allowing for easy and gentle removal with a simple tug.
- Machine Washable - Simply toss in the wash and tumble dry. Easy to care for and fast drying.