We are currently hiring for the following positions. Please submit your resume to email@example.com including cover letter highlighting why you want to work for Country Stitched, your strengths, and the value you will bring to the Company. Only those selected for consideration will be contacted.
Work from Home Seamstress
The Seamstress is responsible for the accurate and timely sewing of our products. This is a work from home, piece-work, permanent position with workloads designed to fit the Seamstress' schedule. We are filling multiple openings.
- Pick up incomplete projects at our Morris location and deliver completed projects to our Morris location
- Correctly pin fabric to ensure accurate sewing
- Sew fabric into finished products ensuring finished products meets our standards
- Securely store products prior to their delivery to our Shop
- Own a sewing machine in good working order
- Maintain operation of sewing machine
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to consistently arrive at our shop on a set date and time once per week to pick up incomplete projects and deliver completed projects
- Must sew in a smoke free environment
- Must have a dedicated sewing space away from animals/pets
- Must have sewing experience
- Experience sewing with minky fabric is considered an asset (training will be provided regardless of experience with minky)
- Strong work ethic with the ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Strives for excellence and has the desire to improve performance
- Willing to learn new methods and able to adapt to change easily and confidently
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
- Must have consistent internet access
- Must be able to work with no supervision
- Ability to read fine print
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Please submit your resume to the email address above and be sure to include your sewing experience and work/volunteer experience.