Country Stitched is hiring for the following positions at our Morris, Manitoba location. Please read and follow instructions on how to apply. Failure to follow instructions will have you disqualified from consideration. Only those being scheduled for an interview will be contacted.
LIVE Show Host
The LIVE Show Host is responsible for the successful selling of our products on the Facebook LIVE platform. This is a part-time permanent position consisting of approximately 3 shows per week at 3-4 hours per show with the potential of additional shows per week. Show times are available during the day, evening and weekend with some flexibility on show schedules. This is an hourly paid position plus commission with paid training.
• Effectively display and describe our products LIVE on Facebook
• Maintain written sales records during and after each LIVE show
• Set up before and clean up after each LIVE show
• Interact with customers LIVE and develop a strong rapport with new and returning customers
• Maintain a consistent and highly energetic, positive and professional attitude from show to show
• Highly personable with the ability to entertain through conversation and interaction with customers
• Confident with the ability to think quickly on your feet and make sound judgement calls
• Highly motivated with a desire to reach sales goals
• Comfortable speaking to a large audience and being the center of attention
• Prior experience in Sales considered an asset
• Must be able to stand for duration of shift
• Knowledge of the properties of minky fabric is considered an asset
• Strong working memory
• Able to adapt to change easily and confidently
• Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
• Must be reliable and punctual
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to read fine print
• Ability to lift 50lbs
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and include information on past employment experience.
Seamstress (Work from Home Position)
The Seamstress is responsible for the accurate and timely sewing of all our products. This is a work from home, piece-work, permanent position with flexible hours to a maximum of 40 hours per week. We are filling multiple openings.
- Pick up incomplete projects at our Morris location and deliver completed projects to our Morris location
- Pin all fabric to ensure accurate sewing
- Sew all fabric into finished products
- Store finished products prior to their delivery to our shop
- Own a sewing machine in good working order
- Maintain operation of sewing machine
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to consistently arrive at our shop on a set date and time once per week to pick up incomplete projects and deliver completed projects
- Must sew in a smoke free environment
- Must have a dedicated sewing space away from animals/pets; Living without indoor pets is considered an asset
- Must have sewing experience
- Experience sewing with minky fabric is considered an asset (training will be provided regardless of experience with minky)
- Strong work ethic with the ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Strives for excellence and has the desire to improve performance
- Willing to learn new methods and able to adapt to change easily and confidently
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
- Must be able to work with no supervision
- Ability to read fine print
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include information on past employment experience and sewing experience.
We thank all who apply however only those being scheduled for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept on file for future consideration.